Tomorrow Sleep Adjustable Base Review
Adjustable beds use to be found only in hospitals and convalescent homes. If you did find one at home, it usually meant that there was some medical issue that required the use of the bed.
While a lot of people who have health issues like back, joint and neck pain find relief with adjustable beds. More and more people are choosing an adjustable bed for the comfort and quality of sleep that they provide. After all, sleep is one of the most important parts of a healthy lifestyle. Poor sleep can contribute to a host of issues including weight gain, mood disturbances, hormone imbalances and many more.
Tomorrow sleep is relatively new to the adjustable bed game. However, they are backed Serta Simmons, the largest mattress manufacture in the U.S.
The tomorrow sleep adjustable base provides users with a fully functioning motorized adjustable bed at a very reasonable price.
All beds are dual steel framed with power coat finish, 12″ leg height and come in three sizes, Twin XL, Queen and Split King.
- 37.4″ W, 79.0″ L, 15″ H, 117 lbs Price $850.00
- 59.0″ W, 79.0″ L, 15″ H, 146.5 lbs Price $999.00
- 74.8″ W, 79.0″ L, 15″ H, 132.07 lbs Price $1698.00
- Wireless remote
- Comes with 2 preset buttons for Zero Gravity and Anti Snore positions.
- Has 2 programmable buttons to store your favorite positions.
- Light weight for an adjustable bed frame.
- USB ports on both sides of the bed.
- Simple two piece assembly.
- Works will all foam and latex mattresses, if using a spring mattress make sure that springs are individually wrapped.
- 100 day return policy. If you are not happy, you can return the base within 100 days for a full refund.
- Free shipping even on returns.
- Not available with a massage feature.
- No under bed lights.
- No Integration with the Tomorrow SleepTracker app.
- USB ports can be hard to find at night.
The tomorrow sleep adjustable base comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Year 1 covers all parts and labor, year 2 and 3 are covered by a limited warranty.
Tomorrow Sleep Adjustable Base Review – Bottom Line
Being one of the newer kids on the block, some might shy away from the tomorrow sleep adjustable base. However, having the backing of Serta Simmons should help put your mind at ease.
Overall it’s a highly rated adjustable bed for the price. And with the 100 day return policy you can be sure that it’s the right fit for you or return it for a full refund.
The bottom line is that the Tomorrow Sleep adjustable base is a good option if you are looking for a quality adjustable bed and don’t mind that it is without all of the features found on some higher-end models.
For more information and reviews on adjustable beds visit our Review Page.
As always, we hope you found this article both informative and entertaining. If you did, may we ask that you share it with your friends and family through social media. It really helps us a lot and is greatly appreciated!