The Smart Nora Sleep Device – Why Invest in One of the Top Anti-Snoring Devices
When most people think of the stop snoring devices they tend to think of chin straps and nose strips. But there’s a new product on the market that is quickly becoming one of the top anti-snoring devices that doesn’t even touch the users body. How is that possible? Read on to find out more about this amazing device: The Smart Nora Sleep Device.
It won’t be difficult to see why this device is having such a profound impact in the anti-snoring community and why snorers (and their partners) love it.
One of the Top Anti-Snoring Devices: What Is the Smart Nora Sleep Device?
The Smart Nora Sleep Device is unlike any of the stop snoring devices people have tried in the past.
Most of these products are worn in or around the mouth. Not this one, though. This device actually fits under your pillow. There’s a connection cord between the part you slide under your pillow and the activation module. Here’s why people love it.
• Aesthetics: The activation module has a sleek, modern, minimalist vibe. It doesn’t shout: I snore and need a device to help me stop snoring. Instead, it fits in with nearly any type of bedroom décor. It also comes with a great case that can be used for carrying the device when users travel.
• People Don’t Even Know It’s There: After a user activates the module (with a simple tap of the hand), they go to sleep just like normal. If the device senses that the user has started snoring, it will inflate or deflate to open the airway. It’s done so gently that the person doesn’t even feel it.
• It Can Be Used with Any Type of Pillow: Nearly everyone has their favorite pillow – the one that’s super comfortable and worn in perfectly. Some stop snoring devices require that users get a different type of pillow. But that’s not the case with the Norma Product.
• Back Sleeper? Side Sleeper? Doesn’t Matter: Another concern for users is whether they’ll be able to sleep comfortably. Some of the top anti-snoring devices like CPAP machines – aren’t always conducive to side sleepers. The Nora Device can work for every type of sleeper.
Why Smart Nora Sleep Device is So Effective
The majority of snoring is caused by back-of-the-throat issues. These include:
• Poor muscle tone in the mouth and throat
• Bulky or excess tissue in the back of the throat
• A longer-than-average soft palate
• A longer-than-average uvula
When the soft tissues of the mouth and neck relax during sleep, they obstruct the airway. At the very least, this causes snoring.
Even more dangerous, though, is the fact that this can result in complete obstruction and arrested breathing. This is known as obstructive sleep apnea and can lead to death.
The Smart Nora Sleep Device lifts or lowers the head if it recognizes that the user is snoring. Raising or lowering the head can help open the airway so that the user can breathe freely.
Not only does this reduce snoring – it can prevent the user from completely arrested breathing.
Customer Reviews: Do They Think This Is One of the Top Anti-Snoring Devices? The concept behind this device is a good one. But does it really work?
Multiple users say that it does. Some of the online comments by users claim that this is one of the top anti-snoring devices because:
• It’s easy to get set up and to use
• Convenient yet private – no one knows the user needs an anti-snoring device
• Works the very first time for most people
• It’s quiet and non-intrusive
• It is very well-designed, making it worth the price.
PC Magazine gives it three out of five stars. They acknowledge that this device can help people stop snoring, though it can be cumbersome for people who like to squeeze/snuggle their pillows while they sleep.
Amazon reviews are really positive. There’s an overall rating of 3.5 out of five stars. However, nearly 70% of users give the device a four or five start rating.
Do Sleep Specialists and Doctors Recommend The Smart Nora Sleep Device Over Other Snoring Products?
Users may consider this to be one of the best stop snoring devices, but do sleep experts agree? For the most part, the reviews are mixed amongst the experts.
Some acknowledge that this can be a good option for some snorers. And they appreciate that it’s a non-invasive option.
Others, though, are concerned that the device can wake people up during the night. Some Amazon reviewers who tended toward light sleep agree with this assessment.
The device didn’t work for them because it would wake them up every time it adjusted position. But sleep specialists aren’t just concerned about the light sleepers.
They worry that every snorer who uses this device experiences “micro-arousals,” that is, they may not wake up completely but their sleep is definitely disturbed.
This slight yet constant awakening can lead to reduced quality of sleep and leave people feeling exhausted the following day.
So, is the Smart Nora Sleep Device really one of the top anti-snoring devices on the market?
According to sleep experts, it depends on the user.
They recommend giving it a try if nothing else has worked, but if the user continually feels exhausted in the mornings they might need to find another option.
The Smart Nora Sleep Device Could Be the Anti-Snoring Solution You’ve Been Looking For.
Anyone who has been perusing the market for the best stop snoring devices knows how confusing it can be.
Many of the devices are similar. Some of them look downright uncomfortable. Which one is the best?
Then comes along the Smart Nora Sleep Device and it changes everything! It’s comfortable and doesn’t require major changes on the part of the user.
People don’t even have anything to get used to when they first start using it. This device may very well change the way the sleep and snoring researchers try to sleep conditions like snoring and sleep apnea down the road.
As always, we hope you found this article, “The Smart Nora Sleep Device | Invest in a Top Anti-Snoring Device” both informative and entertaining. If you did, may we ask that you share it with your friends and family through social media. It really helps us a lot and is greatly appreciated!