The PragmaBed Simple Adjust Head and Foot Base
The PragmaBed Simple Adjust Head and Foot base is a fully adjustable, non-motorized base that has a range of motion of 80° of articulation at the head and 30° at the foot.
The base is made of heavy duty steal and folds out to it full length so that there are really no tools or assembly required.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Easy setup
- Easy to store
- Powder-coated finish resistant to bedbugs and dust mites
- Available in sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King
- Light weight, Twin and Twin XL 56 lbs. Full 92 lbs, Queen 78 lbs, King 102 lbs and California King 104 lbs.
- Easy assembly, no tools required.
- Price, Twin XL $107, Full $168, Queen $190, California King $227
- Compatible with most mattresses
- No box spring required
- Free shipping
- Not motorized, so any adjustments must be made manually before you get into bed.
- No USB ports for charging phones, tablets etc…
- No massage feature.
- Retaining bar is a little small.
The PragmaBed Simple Adjust Head and Foot frame comes with a 3 year limited warranty. The warranty covers all manufactures defects for a period of three 3 years. Terms are that the warranty only covers the original owner, must have been purchased through an authorized dealer, and doesn’t include damage caused by improper use or abuse or any attachments to the bed (headboards etc..)
The PragmaBed Simple Adjust Head and Foot Frame Final Thoughts
The PragmaBed Simple Adjust Head and Foot frame is an easy to assemble, easy to store bed that could be ideal for use in a small bedroom or guest room.
It’s also a good option for those on a budget who would like an adjustable bed and don’t care about all the bells and whistles found on the higher-end adjustable beds.
The sturdy steel frame and lack of motorized parts means that this adjustable frame should last a very long time with minimal maintenance.
One thing to keep in mind, if you spend a lot of time in bed or are bedridden. You might want to consider choosing a higher-end bed that can be adjusted by remote control and has a massage feature.
Being able to move positions more easily and having a massage feature may help with circulation issues that can arise from being bedridden.
For more reviews on adjustable bed visit our Product Review page.
As always, we hope you found this article both informative and entertaining. If you did, may we ask that you share it with your friends and family through social media. It really helps us a lot and is greatly appreciated!